Ain Sokhna Map, Ain Sokhna is considered one of the distinctive tourist cities that provides a wide range of services, features and privileges for everyone who wants to come to the city and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. There were many questions about the map of Ain Sokhna and the most important cities near Ain Sokhna, the roads leading to it and the distances in time and time to reach it .
Today, we get to know together a wide range of information and details about the city of Ain Sokhna, the most prominent of which is the distinguished location, the most important vital and non-vital cities near the city, the ways through which you can come to and exit Ain Sokhna, and the time distance that you need to travel to reach or leave the city to your own destination.
Ain Sokhna Map
All cities in Egypt have an independent map of their own. This map expresses the course of life within the city. Through the maps, you can know the roads and neighboring cities, in addition to the division of the city, geographical distributions, and the most important and most prominent archaeological sites within the city, in addition to the distinct beach sites, especially if the city is coastal, such as The city of Ain Sokhna, today we will learn about the details of the Ain Sokhna map through a set of points that come as follows:-
- Ain Sokhna city website.
- The most prominent roads that lead to Ain Sokhna.
- The characteristics of the city of Ain Sokhna.
- The most important and prominent information about the city of Galala.
Through the set of clear points before us, now we will learn together about all the details related to the city of Ain Sokhna, through which you can go to Ain Sokhna with a wider eye and greater knowledge.
Read from here: Learn about the village of La Sirena Palm Beach Ain Sokhna
Ain Sokhna city location
Ain Sokhna is one of the distinguished coastal cities affiliated to the Suez Governorate. The city is not a large distance from the governorate, where you can move from Suez Governorate to the city of Ain Sokhna via only 55 km, which is not a large distance, in addition to what was previously clarified. After a time distance of 60 minutes from the city of Cairo.
The distinguished location of Ain Sokhna provides a wonderful climate throughout the year, whether in winter, summer or different seasons of the year, for this reason the tourist resorts in Ain Sokhna are classified as one of the most beautiful tourist resorts in the world that you can enjoy spending enjoyable times on your summer holidays out.
Reaching the city of Ain Sokhna has become much easier than ever due to the provision of one of the most prominent and important ways through which you can reach the city in the fastest time, which is the Cairo-Ain Sokhna road, the road that was officially opened in 2004 AD, and the government and the Engineering Authority were keen to restore and provide it In the best way.
The most prominent roads that lead to Ain Sokhna
Access to Ain Sokhna was not limited to only one road from Cairo, as there are many people in different parts of Egypt who would like to go to Ain Sokhna, so do you have to go to it from one road, which is unreasonable, as there are many roads that you can follow from the governorates different Egypt, which were provided to come as follows:-
- Two roads have been provided through which you can go to Ain Sokhna from Alexandria. The first road is via the Alexandria Desert Road, through which you can reach within four hours or a little less. The second road is the Alexandria Agricultural Road through which you can reach within 4 and a half hours or more. It is reported that Ain Sukhna is 350 km away from Alexandria
- A special road has been provided through which you can go to Ain Sokhna from the city of Suez, which is the Ismailia Hurghada road, one of the distinctive roads that you can take and reach the city of Ain Sokhna, which is 56 km from the city of Elsis, and you can reach it within an hour and a half
- One of the distinctive ways through which you can go to Ain Sokhna from Hurghada has been provided, the road connecting Ismailia and Hurghada. It is known that the distance between Ain Sokhna and Hurghada is up to 330 km with a time distance of approximately two hours and 40 minutes
- A distinguished road has been paved, maintained and followed up to reach from Cairo to Ain Sokhna in a time distance of only one hour, that distance that exceeds 130 kilometers you can travel in a record time of one hour by car or superjet due to the distinguished road that provides you with great convenience while driving
Read from here: Jura el Galala Village, Ain Sokhna
Ain Sokhna city features
Ain Sokhna is considered one of the most prominent coastal cities that is very popular with many tourists and visitors to the city.
- The distinguished location of the city, which brings it closer to many vital cities such as Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada and other important cities.
- Providing a large and distinguished group of ways that you can take to reach the city of Ain Sokhna from any governorate in Egypt.
- Providing a wide range of distinguished services and facilities that constantly invite tourists and visitors to come to the city of Ain Sokhna.
- Ain Sokhna has a large number of distinctive tourist resorts that offer a wide range and the highest level of hotel services and a wide range of entertainment means that provide a distinctive summer vacation.
- experience Ain Sokhna contains a wide range of archaeological areas that you can visit and enjoy spending fun times and taking some souvenir photos and other activities.
Read from here: Chalets for sale in Ain Sokhna, immediate receipt
The most important and prominent information about the city of Galala
One of the most prominent cities in Ain Sokhna, it has been announced by the Egyptian government recently that it is working to make the city of El Galala the first million country on the Red Sea coast, that is, it contains one million people or more. The Egyptian government has been keen to provide the city with a wide range of advantages and privileges. Which makes it ready to accept such numbers, the most prominent of which are:-
- Work has been done to provide the city of Galala under the supervision of the Executive Engineering Authority of the Armed Forces within a large group of development projects in Egypt for the 2030 development movement.
- The city of El Galala is distinguished for being one of the most prominent cities elevated from the ground, as it was provided on a plateau at a great height estimated at 770 meters, which makes the climate different from the rest of the other Egyptian cities.
- One of the best ways ever by which you can reach the city of Galala very quickly, as the road starts from Wadi Hajoul to the new Beni Suef Al-Zafarana Road.
- The city has been provided on a large and very distinctive area of 17 acres, which has been divided into 3 main sections, each section will provide a certain group of residential investment projects.
Read from here: Chalets in installments in Ain Sokhna